Kangavites ® Complete Multivitamin & Mineral Formula for Children (Tropical Punch) Chewable Tablets - Pack of 60
- Especially created with children (and parents) in mind
- Designed to support a child’s immunity and growing bones and teeth
- Provides a variety of important vitamins and minerals including natural and food-based ingredients
- Delicious natural tropical punch flavoured chewable tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian
With 28 active ingredients including nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine and vitamin C, D and B’s, a crafted multivitamin and mineral product like Kangavites, alongside a healthy and balanced diet, is an excellent tool to give your child that extra help to nourish their growth and development.
• Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
• Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
• Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Bulking Agents: (sucrose, fructose, mannitol, soya flakes, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, xylitol, palm oil, fatty acids, carrageenan, gum arabic, xanthan gum, pea starch, dicalcium phosphate), Calcium (as carbonate), Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), Fruit and Vegetable Powders: (carrot, red beet, strawberry, apple, broccoli, apricot) Magnesium (as oxide), Natural Flavourings: (including tropical, Prosweet, orange), Flavour Enhancers: (citric acid, malic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Natural Source Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin Powder, Zinc (as oxide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Choline (as bitartrate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Manganese (as sulphate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Inositol, Rose Hips Powdered Extract (4:1), Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Copper (as gluconate), Folic Acid (as pterolymonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Chromium (as picolinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine).
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.