Vitamin C 1000 mg with Rose Hips Tablets-Pack of 100
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Premium supplement containing 1000 mg of Vitamin C
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits form Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also help maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
• The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal psychological function
• The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Rose Hips Powder, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.