VItamin C 1500 mg 1-5 Grams With Rose Hips Tablets-Pack of 90
- Premium supplement containing 1500 mg of Vitamin C
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, sourced from natural ingredients such as rose hips and acerola. Rose hips contain bioflavonoids which naturally occur with vitamin C in nature. Bioflavonoids help to enhance the absorption and bioavailability so make sure you will receive all the benefits from Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble vitamin that is only stored in the body in small amounts. This vitamin helps fight free radicals. Free radicals can lead to oxidative stress and the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system and has multiple benefits to help to reach optimal health.
Just 1 tablet a day will contribute to:
• The normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
• The normal energy-yielding metabolism
• The normal functioning of the nervous system
• The normal psychological function
• The normal functioning of the immune system, as well as during and after intense physical exercise
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
• The increase of iron absorption
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Rose Hips Powder, Cellulose Gum, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)).
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.