Folate 400 μg (as Metafolin ®) Tablets-Pack of 50
Tablets 50 100
- Supports healthy maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Highly recommended for pregnant women and those trying to conceive
- Supports general wellbeing for men and women of all ages
- Also known as Vitamin B9
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
1/day Dairy Free, Kosher, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Solgar ® Folate (as Metafolin ®), the body ready form of Folic Acid, is a B Vitamin and contributes to several processes within the body, with the most well-known one its support of maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Folic acid is a supplement which is advised to take by pregnant women and those trying to conceive. It can be found in different foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables, but to make sure you reach the adequate level of intake, especially before and after conception, taking a supplement is highly recommended. Low folic acid levels have been proven a risk factor in the development of neural defects in the developing foetus.
1-3 tablets of Solgar ®Folate (as Metafolin ®) 400 µgwill contribute to:
• Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Normal amino acid synthesis
• Normal blood formation
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal function of the immune system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• The process of cell division
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
Bulking Agents: (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate as Metafolin ®).
For detailed nutritional information, please check the label
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.