Neuro-Nutrients Vegetable Capsules-Pack of 30
Vegetable Capsules 30
- Unique combination of Vitamins, Amino Acids and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Provides nutrients for healthy brain function
- Easy absorbable vegetable capsules
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
1-2/day Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian
Solgar ® Neuro-Nutrients is a unique combination of Vitamins, Amino Acids and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract.
This specialised formula has been created with brain health in mind and the ingredients will help to regulate mood, mental clarity and alertness.
1-2 vegetable capsules, for easy absorption, of Solgar ® Neuro-Nutrients, will provide:
• L-Tyrosine; the precursor of stress hormones adrenaline and nor-adrenaline
• Vitamin C; supports the immune system
• Choline; supports the metabolism
• Soya Lecithin
• Thiamine (vitamin B1); helps to transform food into energy
• Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract; supports cognitive function
• Niacin (vitamin B3); reduces tiredness and fatigue
• Riboflavin (vitamin B2); protects against oxidative stress and damage cause by free radicals
• Vitamin B6; regulates serotonin and melatonin
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand*
L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Tyrosine (Free Form), L-Glutamine (Free Form), Vitamin C (as calcium L-ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Choline (as bitartrate), Soya Lecithin (containing naturally occurring phospholipids), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Standardised Ginkgo biloba Leaf Powdered Extract (ginkgo flavoglycosides), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide, nicotinic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate).
For detailed nutritional information, please check the label
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.