Vitamin K2 100 µg Vegetable Capsules
Vegetable Capsules 100
- Supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones
- Helps keeps your bones healthy
- Unique patented version of Vitamin K, Menaquinone-7
- Derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented food
- Free of sugar, salt, and starch
1/day Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Solgar ® Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 ug Vegetable Capsules utilises the highly bioavailable natural form of Vitamin K, Menaquinone-7. Long known to play an important role in bone building and blood clotting. This unique vitamin K is derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented food, known to be rich in vitamin K and with a long history as a superfood.
A group of experts in Europe recently recommended that supplementation of any type of vitamin K should not exceed 100 µgdaily, as this amount is not likely to interact with blood-thinning medications.
• Supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones
• Unique patented version of Vitamin K2, Menaquinone-7, the type of vitamin K2 manufactured by the gut microflora and known to have significantly higher bioactivity than K1
All Solgar ® products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar ® is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar ® consumers recommend the brand.*
Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, maltodextrin), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7).
For detailed nutritional information, please check the label
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.